#MarchOnGoogle Protest Postponed in Light of Credible Terrorist Threat from the Left

#MarchOnGoogle Protest Postponed in Light of Credible Terrorist Threat from the Left

Last week, we brought you the story of James Damore, a former Google employee who was fired for writing an internal memo that (correctly) explored the leftist, fascist culture of the corporation.

Since then, thousands have spoken out in support of Damore both in and out of the company, criticizing Google's fascist anti-free speech agenda. The twitter hashtag #MarchOnGoogle was created and protests were planned at Google-owned properties nationwide.

On Tuesday, protest organizers announced that all activities would be postponed after receiving credible threats from leftist terrorist thugs. From the campaign's website:

The Peaceful March on Google has been postponed due to credible Alt Left terrorist threats for the safety of our citizen participants.

Despite our clear and straightfoward statements denouncing bigotry and hatred, CNN and other mainstream media made malicious and false statements that our peaceful march was being organized by Nazi sympathizers.

Following the articles, credible threats from known Alt Left terrorist groups have been reported to and relevant authorities have been notified.

In one instance, an Alt Left threat was made to use an automobile to drive into our peaceful march.

We hope to hold our peaceful march in a few weeks’ time.

We look forward to the day when the human right of peaceful Free Speech is once again able to be practiced in America.

As the national media largely ignores the latest hecklers' veto from the left, planned counter-protests will still proceed, demonstrating that there is no pleasing leftists, even when they get their way. They need no reason to complain.

From Los Alto Online:

The cancellation of the march [against Google] comes on the heels of last week’s violence at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va. [Organizer Jack Posobiec] had previously called for Saturday’s now-postponed event to be peaceful.

Although the second event – the Stand Up For Equality and Diversity rally – was planned as a response to the March on Google, coordinator Lenny Siegel said it would go on as planned.

“We called our rally for equality and diversity and that’s what we’re trying to get across,” Siegel said. “I watched cable news yesterday, and Trump’s statement convinced me we definitely need to go ahead – even if the alt-righters aren’t showing up.”

The rally, organized by the Mountain View Voices for Peace and Justice, issued a statement written by Siegel Wednesday morning (Aug. 16) on the event’s status.

Terms like 'equality' and 'diversity' are used facetiously by the left to promote their group-think agenda. Dissenting opinions are discouraged, suppressed with violent threats if necessary. Case in point — the only threats being made are coming from the left. Disgusting as the views of the alt-right are, they still have the same freedoms as any citizen.

Lenny Siegel shows again that there is no pleasing the left when he declares that the protest "definitely" needs to proceed due to President Trump's statement. Could he be talking about this one?

Again — there is no pleasing the left. Until everyone looks different but thinks exactly the same, the threats will persist and the protests will continue.

Stay alert. Stay alive.

Liberty and Genocide for All: Oregon Grants FREE Abortions for Anyone, Including Illegal Aliens

Liberty and Genocide for All: Oregon Grants FREE Abortions for Anyone, Including Illegal Aliens

Four Leftists Hilariously Share What They've Learned About Politics (SPOILER ALERT: Nothing.)

Four Leftists Hilariously Share What They've Learned About Politics (SPOILER ALERT: Nothing.)